The Revenue Recognition Report shows transactions by cycle to allow you to identify the amounts recognized and the amounts remaining to be recognized when deferring revenue The report displays the journal entries for each good/service in that period. Write-offs, credits, invoices, payments, and so on are included in the report. This report should only be used if the transactions have been created within the GrowthZone software.
- Click Reports in the Navigation Panel
- Select Revenue Recognition Report.
- Select your search filtering criteria. For example, you may wish to view just a selected date range.
- Optional - Enter a Search/Filter query. For example, if you wish to view all write-offs, select Tx Type.
- Select Display Options. They system is setup with default fields to display in your report. You may add and/or remove fields by clicking on the Fields to Display drop-down arrow.
- Select Summarize by criteria. This optional field allows you to select how you wish report results grouped, for example, you may wish to group by customer or account name.
- Click Run Report.
See the following for Common Report Functions: