The Taxes Billed Report shows the taxes that you have billed and owe to tax agencies. The report can be filtered by state and/or tax-set so you can better identify taxes owed to different entities.
- Click Reports in the Navigation Panel
- Select Taxes Billed Report.
- Select your search filtering criteria. For example, you may wish to view a selected date range.
- Optional - Enter a Search/Filter query. This report will display all sales in your date range, if you wish to view only those that were taxed, you could enter tax amount greater than 0 as a filtering option.
- Select Display Options. They system is setup with default fields to display in your report. You may add and/or remove fields by clicking on the Fields to Display drop-down arrow.
- Select Summarize by criteria. This optional field allows you to select how you wish report results grouped, for example, you may wish to group by contact.
- Click Run Report.
See the following for Common Report Functions: