Using the Certification Summary Report, you can generate a list of all of your certifications and their associated settings (i.e. fees associated to the certification, whether the certification requires approval, number of contacts with active certificates, and so on). This report may be a quick way to verify settings for all of your certification programs.
This report may be filtered to specific certification types, categories, components, objectives, or your custom filter criteria.
- Click the certifications Overview tab.
- Click Certification Summary Report in the Reports section.
- Certification Type Name: This is a type ahead box. If you wish to filter the report to a specific certification, begin typing the name of the certification, and select it from the list. If left blank the report will be generated for all certifications.
- Certification Category: If you wish to filter the report to a specific certification category, select if from the list. If left blank, the report will include all categories.
- Certification Component Name: This is a type ahead box. If you wish to filter the report to a specific component, begin typing the name of the component, and select it from the list. If left blank the report will include all components.
- Additional Criteria / Filters: Add any additional filtering criteria as needed.
- Display Options:
- Fields to Display: Add or remove fields to be included in the report as needed.
- Summarize By: If you wish to group the report results in a certain way (for example, if running the report for a specific certification for the purpose of verifying the component settings, you may wish to summarize by Component Name).
- Display Mode: Select Details to see the full details of all settings or select Summary to view totalized results.
- Click the Run Report button.
See the following for Common Report Functions: