The Certification Roster Report may be used by by staff person, holding a certification training event, to create a roster OR sign in sheet. The roster may be generated for all components or a single certification component, as well as for a specific date range. A default Certification Roster documentation template is provided in your database so that you can easily create a sign in sheet. You may view and/or edit this template via the Documentation Generation functions. See Setting Up Document Templates for further information on configuring and uploading templates.
- Click the Certifications Overview tab.
- Click Roster in the Reports section.
- Select from the following filtering criteria:
- Certification Item: Begin typing the name of the component. Type ahead functionality will allow you to select the desired component. This selection is required.
- Start Date Between: Select a date range, if you wish to generate the report for specific dates.
- Additional Criteria / Filters: Select additional filters as needed.
- Display Options: Add or remove display options as needed. NOTE: If you wish to use the Mail Merge functionality, you must include all of the fields you wish to merge. Additionally, if you wish to use the roster as a sign in sheet, add the Sign In and Sign Out fields to include blank columns for this purpose in your output.
- Select any desired Summarize by options.
- Click Run Report.
- To create the mail merged roster, click the down arrow on the Run Report button.
- Click Mail Merge.
- Select the desired template from the list. NOTE: Only templates designed as Certification Roster type will be available for selection. If needed, click the to upload a new template. See Setting Up Document Templates for further information on configuring and uploading templates.
- Select the desired output format: PDF or Word Document.
- Click Done.
The file will download, and you can make any necessary changes prior to printing out your roster.
See the following for Common Report Functions: