Allows you to generate a list of a contact's event-related activity The report may be filtered to view the event activity for an individual contact or all contacts, within or for a specified date range, a specific event, registration status, and/or customized filtering criteria.
- Click Reports in the Navigation Panel (Or go to the orange Actions button in the Attendees or Attendees Purchases tab)
- Select Event Activity Report.
- Select your search filtering criteria. NOTE: To exclude event attendees that are not contacts, click the Display Only Contacts check-box.
- Optional - Enter Search/Filter query.
- Select Display Options. They system is setup with default fields to display in your report. You may add or remove fields by clicking on the Fields to Display drop-down arrow.
- Select Summarize by criteria. This optional field allows you to select how you wish report results grouped. For example, you may choose to group results by Event Name.
- Click Run Report.
See the following for Common Report Functions: