The Unsubscribed Lists/Committees Report will provide you with a comprehensive list of contacts who have unsubscribed from list/committee(s). This report can be used to identify contacts who should be deactivated from lists/committee(s). Add a summary filter of Contact name to view each contact and the list/committees that they belong to.
- Click Reports in the Navigation Panel.
- Click Unsubscribed Lists/Committee Report.
- Select the desired filters for your report. For Example: If you wish to view results for select lists/committees choose from the Lists/Committees drop-down list.
- Add Additional Filter/Criteria you wish. For Example: If you wish to view contacts whose membership status is active, add Contact Membership Status = Active.
- Select the fields to display you wish to include in the report. For example: You may wish to include the Contact Membership Status, to help in identifying contacts that no longer have active memberships.
- (Optional) Select a Summarize By option. If you are running the report for all lists/committees you may wish to summarize by the lists/committees.
- Click Run Report.
See the following for Common Report Functions: