The Project Summary Report allows you to generate a list of some or all projects along with the name of the project owner. The report may be filtered by project status, project type, project start and/or end date, project category, and custom filter criteria. This report can be useful in analyzing the number of open projects, number of projects assigned to an individual, and so on.
- Click Reports in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Select Project Summary Report.
- Select your search filtering criteria. For example, if you are looking for a specific type of project, select a Project Type from the drop-down list.
- Optional - Enter a Search/Filter query. For example, if you are looking for projects assigned to a specific staff member, select Project Owner.
- Select Display Options:
- The system is setup with default fields to display in your report. You may add or remove fields by clicking on the Fields to Display drop-down arrow. By default, the report will include project name, category, project owner, type, and total projects.
- Select Summarize by criteria. This optional field allows you to select how you wish report results grouped. For example, you may choose to group results by project owner.
- Display Mode: Select Detail to view a listing of all projects and associated fields selected for the report. Select Summary to simply see the total number of projects, based on your filtering criteria.
- Click Run Report.
See the following for Common Report Functions: