The Task Report allows you to generate a list of all tasks. Use this report to identify open tasks, tasks assigned to specific staff members, incomplete tasks, and so on.
- Click Reports in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Select Task Report.
- Select your search filtering criteria. For example, if you are looking for tasks assigned to a specific staff member, select the staff member name from the Assigned to drop-down list.
- Optional - Enter a Search/Filter query. For example, if you wish to view tasks that are estimated to be completed by a certain date, select Estimate End Date.
- Select Display Options. The system is setup with default fields to display in your report. You may add or remove fields by clicking on the Fields to Display drop-down arrow.
- Select Summarize by criteria. This optional field allows you to select how you wish report results grouped. For example, you may choose to group results by Assigned To.
- Display Mode: Select Details to see a listing of ALL tasks, and the associated fields you chose to display. Select Summary to simply see a total of tasks that meet your filtering criteria.
- Click Run Report.
See the following for Common Report Functions: