The Sales Proposal Report allows you to generate a list of all the sales proposals you have created. The report may be filtered by sales rep, sales category, sales stage, sales discount, proposal template, valid until date, accepted on date, is accepted, and custom filtering criteria. You may wish to use this report to analyze the number of proposals completed by your sales rep, to view proposals that are nearing the end of their valid date, and so on.
- Click Reports in the Navigation Panel.
- Select Sales Proposal Report.
- Select your search filtering criteria. For example, you may wish to view just a selected date range.
- Optional - Enter a Search/Filter query.
- Select Display Options:
- The system is setup with default fields to display in your report. You may add and/or remove fields by clicking on the Fields to Display drop-down arrow.
- Select Summarize by criteria. This optional field allows you to select how you wish report results grouped, for example, you may wish to group by sales rep.
- Display Mode: Select Detail or Summary.
- Click Run Report.
See the following for Common Report Functions: