The Timeline Summary Report summarizes all timeline items for each sales opportunity in your database. This can be useful in identifying opportunities where the sales person may have lapsed.
- Click Reports in the Navigation Panel
- Select Timeline Summary Report.
- Select your search filtering criteria. For example, you may wish to view those timeline items that are in Active sales status.
- (Optional) Enter a Search/Filter query.
- Select Display Options:
- The system is setup with default fields to display in your report. You may add and/or remove fields by clicking on the Fields to Display drop-down arrow.
- Select Summarize by criteria. This optional field allows you to select how you wish report results grouped, for example, you may wish to group by sales person.
- Display Mode: Select Detail or Summary.
- Click Run Report.
See the following for Common Report Functions: