The Store Product Purchases report will generate a list of all product sold through your store. This list can be generated for an individual contact, or all contacts. Additionally you can filter the report on specific products and/or specific date ranges.
- Click Reports in the Navigation Panel.
- Select the Store Product Purchases Report.
- Enter desired filtering criteria:
- To view purchases for an individual contact, begin typing the name in the Contact Name text box. If the contact exists in your database, the type ahead functionality will display a list of contacts for you to choose from. If Contact Name is left blank, the report will be generated for all contacts who have made purchases.
- To view purchases in a particular date range, select a predefined date range (i.e. Last Week, Last Quarter, etc.) or select beginning and end dates from the calendars.
- To view purchases for a selected product, begin typing the name of the product in the Product Name text box. If the product exists in your database, the type ahead functionality will display a list of products for you to choose from. If Product Name is left blank, the report will be generated for all products sold.
- You may select additional Criteria / Filters to customize the results of your report.
- Configure the Display Options as needed:
- By default the Fields to Display in the report include: Order Date, Short Description, Quantity, Total Amount, and Contact Name. You may change or add additional fields to your report by clicking into the Fields to Display box.
- The Summarize By option allows you to group together the results of your report. For Example, you might select Contact Name to group the results by contact.
- The Display Mode may be either Detail or Summary. If you have selected a summarize option, detail will show all the transactions whereas summary will show only the total of all transactions.
- Click Run Report.
See the following for Common Report Functions: