The Web Content Activity Report allows you to generate statistics on web content use. You will be able to view content items that were recently entered, content that is expiring soon, activity for specific web content types (Blogs, Hot Deal, Job Postings, etc.).
- Click Reports in the Navigation Panel
- Select Web Content Activity Report.
- Select your search filtering criteria. For example, you may wish to view a specific Content Type.
- Optional - Enter a Search/Filter query.
- Select Display Options. They system is setup with default fields to display in your report. You may add and/or remove fields by clicking on the Fields to Display drop-down arrow.
- Select Summarize by criteria. This optional field allows you to select how you wish report results grouped, for example, you may wish to group by contact.
- Click Run Report.
See the following for Common Report Functions: