If you wish to setup dues splits, fee items will need to be created for each share of a membership’s dues. For example, you will need a fee item called something like “Membership Dues - NAR” to account for the amount of the membership that should be sent to National. GrowthZone will assist you in the initial setup of Fee Items and in configuring the appropriate dues split.
Only fee item types of Donation, Event Registration, Late Fee, Membership Dues, and PAC are available to be set up in NRDS Splits. See Setting Up Fee Items for NAR eCommerce and NRDS Splits for more information.
|IMPORTANT: Splits must be enabled on the NAR record for the association in order for splits to function. Check your association's record in M1 to confirm that splits are enabled. Contact NAR if you you have any additional questions about how to enable splits in your association's M1 record.|
- Setup Good/Services for local, state, national, etc. See Setting Up Fee Items for NAR eCommerce and NRDS Splits
- Assign Fee Items to your membership types See Add Pricing to a Membership Type
- Configure splits to state, national, association.
Only fee item types of Donation, Event Registration, Late Fee, Membership Dues, and PAC are available to be set up in NRDS Splits.
- GrowthZone only supports splits at the time of payment. You are unable to use E-Commerce to process monthly membership payments and then send a lump sum annually to state and national.
- E-Commerce will support up to 6 destination bank accounts, if just one account is being used, the splits will not need to be configured.
- GrowthZone supports creating refunds for memberships that include splits. However, the refund will auto-debit ALL of the refunded amount from the local association. This is because NAR does not support auto-debiting other associations; it will be up to the local association to contact the others (e.g. State and Nat’l) to recoup those funds. Questions/Concerns should be directed to NAR.
- GrowthZone does not charge additional transaction fees on top of NAR’s fees. For questions about rates and fees, please contact NAR.
- There are many specific rules & regulations for E-Commerce. Please contact NAR with questions.
- NRDS Financial Record
- NAR E-Commerce
- NAR E-Commerce Credit Card Processing Timing
- NAR E-Commerce Initial Setup
- Update NAR E-Commerce Dues Split
- NAR E-Commerce Storing Credit Cards
- NAR E-Commerce Assign Stored Card to Recurring Fees
- NAR E-Commerce: Telecheck details
- NAR E-Commerce Processing Refunds
- View NAR E-Commerce Payments
- NAR E-Commerce Processing Errors
- When is the Default NRDS ID used?